DTS Helena, MT
Posted 2 weeks ago
Diversified Truck Leasing has an immediate opening for a Heavy-Duty Lead Diesel Mechanic for our terminal site in Helena, MT. Candidate will be responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, managing outside repairs, and venders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Responsible for leading the team while conducting troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on all types of trucks and trailers.
- Accurately and efficiently diagnose complex engine conditions and make necessary repairs.
- Communicate effectively with peers, foreman, and service team regarding those repairs.
- Quality control work performed to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Keep paper work updated and handed in upon completion.
- Meet requirements for certifications.
- Knowledge and ability to repair reefer trailers, dry van and flatbed trailers.
- Valid Driver’s license (Bonus compensation for CDL holders)
- Must possess a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and be reliable.
- Experience with engine platforms such as Cummins, Detroit, Cat Volvo, & International are a plus.
- Other mechanical skills desired but not essential: Hydraulics, Brakes & Suspension, Manual Transmissions and drive train, automatic transmissions, electrical systems, trailer doors and frames, reefer and A/C systems.
- This is an atmosphere that is driven by customer satisfaction, accuracy of diagnostics, and efficient repairs.
- If you feel like you have this to offer and more, please apply.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Must be at least 18 years old; be able to show proof of eligibility to work in USA, Pass Drug Test & Physical Abilities Test.
Fill out our online application to apply now, or contact a recruiter for more information.