Aurora, Colorado Trucking Terminal
Transportation and Warehousing Logistics in Denver/Aurora
DTS Aurora - Transportation Terminal & Warehouse
Aurora, Colorado 80011
19500 E 34th Drive
Aurora, Colorado 80011
Diversified Transfer & Storage’s SQF Certified Aurora facility has outstanding capacity, and excellent accessibility:
- 25 dock doors, for low- or no-wait loading and unloading;
- Huge docks, including a chill dock, for rapid load consolidation, break bulk, and other cross-dock operations, with full temperature control capabilities, and;
- Thousands of pallet locations worth of dry and temp-control storage, including refrigerated space from 32 to 40 degrees, and frozen storage down to -20, including and ice cream freezer.
If you have questions regarding our warehousing facilities or services, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our agents.
Welcome to Beautiful Aurora
Aurora is a beautiful place in an already beautiful state. With tons to see and do – from natural wonders like Cherry Creek State Park, to marvelous man-made attractions like Southlands – Aurora is an outstanding destination for business and pleasure alike. DTS is proud to call Aurora, Colorado our newest home away from home.
We’re one of the oldest and most respected trucking companies in the Rocky Mountain region. Our new Aurora facility has access to our entire fleet of company-owned tractors, as well as hundreds of tri-temp temperature-controlled trailers, flat beds, dry van, and specialty trailers. Additionally, our team of expert company drivers and owner-operators are safe, efficient, and highly trained.
We proudly offer:
- Award-winning LTL, truckload, and dedicated — refrigerated and frozen for temperature sensitive loads, and dry van for ambient temperature freight;
- Regular routes nation-wide, and into western Canada, and;
- Company and partner terminals across the country to facilitate long-term storage, temporary storage, local cross-dock and re-delivery.
Contact us today to discuss your company’s transportation and 3PL logistics needs.
DTS Aurora is SQF Level 2 Certified
Since 1988, DTS have been expert practitioners in the art and science of food safety and quality. Our Aurora facility has recently achieved the vaunted SQF Level 2 certification for food storage and transportation safety.
The SQF Code is a site-specific, process and product certification standard with an emphasis on the systematic application of CODEX Alimentarius Commission HACCP principles and guidelines for control of food safety and food quality hazards.
Your customers depend on your food product being stored and transported safely to maintain optimal quality. You can depend on DTS to ensure that your temperature-sensitive goods are handled with the care required to maintain their value.
Get a Fast, Free Freight Transportation Rate Quote Today
Get a Quote for Commercial Warehousing in Aurora
Follow, like, share, comment – get and stay connected with DTS Family!