DTS Aurora, Colorado
Posted 4 days ago
DIVERSIFIED TRANSFER AND STORAGE Aurora, Colorado has an immediate opening for a Tractor-Trailer Mechanic. DTS manages all on highway repairs and preventive maintenance for the fleet. We are looking for an individual with great core values and a positive attitude to join our great team.
Pay: $18 – $27 DOE
We offer great pay, full benefits, and two potential increases in your first year, based on performance.
- Benefits start the first of the month following 30 days
- Health Ins (company contribution of $450 per month)
- Earned paid involuntary sick leave (up to 48 hours per worked year)
- Earned paid voluntary personal time off (PTO)
- Personal Time Off paid (voluntary time off)
- 48 hours of paid sick leave per year (involuntary time off)
- FLEX Spending Account and HSA (Health Saving Account) Available
- Company Life and AD&D insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on all types of trucks and trailers
- Accurately and efficiently diagnose complex engine conditions and make necessary repairs.
- Communicate effectively with peers, foreman, and service team regarding those repairs.
- Quality control work performed to ensure maximum driver satisfaction.
- Keep paperwork updated and handed in upon completion
- Meet requirements for certifications
- Knowledge and ability to repair reefer trailers, dry van, and flatbed trailers
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2 years minimum maintenance experience and/or training required.
- Valid Driver’s license (Bonus compensation for CDL holders)
- Must possess a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and be reliable.
- Experience with engine platforms Cummins and Detroit is a plus.
- Other mechanical skills desired but not essential: Hydraulics, Brakes & Suspension, Manual Transmissions and drive train, automatic transmissions, electrical systems, trailer doors and frames, reefer and A/C systems
- Cummins, Detroit, Cat Volvo & International Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- This is an atmosphere that is driven by accuracy of diagnostics and efficient repairs. If you feel like you have this to offer and more, please apply.
DTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be at least 18 years old; be able to show proof of eligibility to work in USA, Pass Drug Test & Physical Abilities Test.
Fill out our online application to apply now, or contact a recruiter for more information.