Diversified Truck Leasing in Billings is looking for a Service Writer to work Sunday through Wednesday, 6am to 5pm. Our Service Writers are responsible for writing estimates, ensuring parts availability, managing mechanic workflow, equipment scheduling, and handling warranty reimbursements in a production diesel mechanic shop.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent diagnostic and mechanical problem solving abilities
- Good, current working knowledge of diesel power system technologies and related parts
- Strong attention to detail, and personal organization skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Customer-service- and quality-oriented, with a passion for delivering a superior customer experience
- Safety-minded, with a proven track record
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds from the ground to a standing position
Compensation and Benefits
- Health, dental, and disability insurance available
- We offer a matching 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Salary depends on experience
* Ask a recruiter or HR hiring rep for details.
|Job Category||Non-Driving Jobs, Trucking Mechanic Jobs|