DTS Aurora, Colorado
Posted 2 weeks ago
Diversified Transfer & Storage is looking for local truck drivers to deliver freight out of our Aurora terminal. This position has occasional overnights, but the job is geared towards Monday-Friday days. You will be using a lift gate and a pallet jack. DTS has a family atmosphere, with great pay and benefits.
DTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Top pay in the LTL Industry:
- Base pay of $26.00
- Safety $2.00
- Nights/Weekends $5.00
- Pet and Family Friendly
- Drivers work 5-6 on-duty days per week and then take 2 off (usually 2 weekends/month)
- Occasional overnights Required
- Unloading and Loading, Driver Assist Pay (We strive to make this minimal)
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Work/Life balance – Consistent Scheduling
- Family and Pet Friendly (Some Restrictions Apply, Pet Deposit Applicable).
- Day Cabs for local – home daily.
- Condo sleepers available for overnight runs. Upgraded air ride seats (driver & passenger), built-in refrigerators, inverters, TV mounts, EPUs for Heat and A/C, upgraded interiors.
- In-truck Bluetooth – Download podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
- CB Provide in every truck.
- Health ($490 employer contribution for employee), Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) Matching.
- FSA & HSA.
- Paid Time Off.
- 24/7 Dispatch Support – You are not alone out there.
- Valid Class A CDL and DOT Medical Card.
- Good MVR and PSP.
- Solid Work History.
- Ability to Pass DOT Physical & Post Lift Test.
- At least 12-18 Months CDL A Tractor-Trailer Experience.
- Graduation from a CDL-A School Program with 120 Credit Hours or more is a plus.