Diversified Transfer & Storage, Inc. is currently seeking two qualified food-grade warehouse personnel with RFID experience to work in our Aurora, Colorado facility. Successful applicants will be self-starters, able to be accountable for accuracy.
We will be hiring one candidate for day shift Monday through Friday, and one candidate for evening shift including weekends. Compensation based on experience.
Nature & Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
- Must be able to work within a frozen warehouse environment for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, using a 10-key or calculator, bending or squatting
- Regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, and loud noise which may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must pass Physical Abilities Test
- Able to account for accuracy
- Must be able to work weekends, if necessary
- Background in refrigerated food warehouse
- RFID experience
- Ability to pass and attain a Forklift Operators Certificate
Education & Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
Compensation and Benefits
- Health, dental, and disability insurance available
- 401(k) contribution match
|Job Category||Non-Driving Jobs, Trucking Warehouse Jobs|