Diversified Transfer and Storage (DTS) is a local trucking company and is looking for the right candidate to fill our Customer Service Agent/Trainee position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customers with requested information, monitoring in-transit shipments, assisting customers with shipment tracing, rate quotes, and billing questions.
- Excellent computer skills and math skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Works well with a team and independently.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with Drivers, Customers and Co-Workers.
- Must be able to multi-task and focus on details in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized – able to perform duties in an organized efficient manner.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Transportation and Logistics Industry is desirable.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary DOE
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability insurance available
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care available
- 401(k) with company contribution match*
- Paid time off/sick leave
|Job Category||Non-Driving Jobs, Trucking Customer Service Jobs|